Monday 9 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #2


Last Week's 'Weekly Wishes' was the first one, and I couldn't have chosen a more hectic week to start it! I worked a hell of a lot, had birthday celebrations, baby sitting and a fresh start at uni; but at least I made a good shot at my weekly wishes!

My 3 goals for last week were to think of a Final Major Project idea, Eat Healthily and Buy a new Lipstick.

Truthfully, at the first {and most important} goal, I failed. It's giving me stress but I'm really struggling to think of an idea - why is it so hard! I'll carry this goal through to this week, I need to get the ball rolling!

As for eating healthily, aside from chocolate brownies which I had for a birthday meal - I've done really well! I've been taking my vitamins and eating my 5 a day - I've even cut down on junk!
And, I brought a new lipstick! Topshop Creamy Finish Lipsticks are my new favourite! New post coming soon...

ON TO THIS WEEK'S GOALS!!!
#1. Clean My Make-up Brushes
This is something I've been meaning to do for a very long time. I am as guilty as many others when I say I never do it. But they're really starting to need it.
#2. Go To The Library
I want to start reading again, I started reading a book last week but it was terrible and I just couldn't get into it, so I stopped. I am gonna write myself a list and go see what I can hunt down!
#3. 'The World Needs More Love Letters' Project
 It's valentines day at the end of this week, and although this is a time for couples to spread their love it's also a strange holiday for others. 'The World Needs More Love Letters' is something I've been wanting to get involved in for a while and it is on my Day Zero Project, just to spread a little cheer around and what better time than around Valentines.

Any suggestions for books on my Library Trip?
Anyone else want to get involved in 'The World Needs More Love Letters'? 
If you have/will, get in touch!


1 comment:

  1. Great goals! It took me a long time, but I've finally got in the habit of washing my makeup brushes every week ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner